thorbet.net treats the responsible game as a customer service policy. We consider it our responsibility to you. We want you to fully enjoy the game, while remaining fully aware of the possible social and financial harm associated with the problem of gambling.
Gambling should be considered as a fun pastime, not as a means to generate income. While most can relate to gambling, as to rest and spend only what they can afford to risk, for some it may be more difficult. In order to maintain control over your gambling hobby, we remind you that you should always consider the following points:
- Gambling should be moderate and carried out as a form of leisure, and not as a way to make money.
- No need to chase after wagering - you always have a chance to win another time.
- Play only when you can cover the losses. Keep track of time and keep track of the amount of money you spend.
- If you need a break from gambling, write a request to the online support service and we will exclude you for a while.
- If you need to talk to someone about any problems that may arise during the course of gambling, please contact one of the organizations described below.
Do you have any problems?
If you are concerned that gambling can have a negative impact on your life or the lives of loved ones, then the following questions can help you find out.
- Do gambling distract you from visiting work or study?
- Do you play to just pass the time or avoid boredom?
- Do you play alone for a long period of time?
- Has anyone ever criticized you for your gambling interest?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
- Have you ever lied to hide the amount of money or the amount of time spent gambling?
- Did you lie, steal or borrow for betting purposes?
- Are you reluctant to spend “play money” on anything else?
- Do you play until you lose all your money?
- Do you ever wish to try to win back the lost money as soon as possible after losing?
- Do you have a feeling of being lost and despairing when you run out of money while gambling?
- Can any arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to play?
- Do gambling lead you to depression and suicidal thoughts?
The more questions that you answered "yes", the more likely you are having difficulty with gambling. To speak with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organizations listed below.
If you need a break from gambling, you can exclude yourself by contacting customer support. The exclusion itself means that your account will remain closed for the required period of time and will not be renewed under any circumstances during this period. You can also enable a short-term freezing of your account for up to 14 days in the “Cabinet” menu. If you are considering a self-exclusion option, please remember to contact all gambling establishments where you have accounts and ask that your accounts be blocked there too. We also recommend paying attention to installing software that will allow you to block access to online gambling sites. See filtering systems at the bottom of this page.
For self-exclusion you will need to write a letter with the email specified in your account. The letter must indicate the period of self-exclusion (no more than 1 year) and the reason "due to loss of control when gambling"
Gambling Advisory Organizations
GamCare, the leading authoritative organization providing advice, advice and practical help in addressing the social implications of gambling in the UK, can be found at https://www.gamcare.org.uk. Confidential Helpline: 0845 6000 133. Anonymous Players are a community of men and women who have teamed up to solve their own gambling problems and to help other avid players to do the same.
There are regional offices around the world. Information about the services of anonymous players is on the website: https://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
Gambling Therapy provides support and advice for those who are hurt by gambling. Members of the gambling therapy group work both in the UK and abroad. Information about the site can be found at: https://www.gamblingtherapy.org
Opening an account and playing at thorbet.net is illegal for persons under the age of 18. thorbet.net takes its responsibilities in this regard very seriously. We carry out age checks for all clients who use payment mechanisms that are available up to 18 years of age and additionally perform random age checks for clients using other forms of financing mechanisms. Please note that if anyone under the age of 18 is convicted of using the site, their winnings will be forfeited.
Filtering allows parents to regulate Internet access based on selected criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing gambling sites. If you use a computer with your family or friends who are prohibited by law to register and bid on our website, or have asked someone to block access to gambling themselves, please consider the following options for filtering and parental control: